Yasmin and Yaz Lawyers Reviewing Lawsuits
The lawyers at Saiontz & Kirk, P.A. are reviewing potential Yaz lawsuits and Yasmin lawsuits for women who have suffered severe heart injuries, blood clots, gallbladder disease or sudden death while taking the birth control pills. To review a potential claim for injury suffered by you, a friend or family member, request a free consultation and claim evaluation.
Yaz and Yasmin both contain a combination of the hormones ethinyl estradiol and drospirenone. The progestin drospirenone can increase blood potassium levels, causing a hyperkalemia, which is known to cause heart and other health problems.
Potential Yasmin and Yaz side effects may increase the risk of:
- Heart Attack
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Blood Clots
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- Pulmonary Embolism (PE)
- Gallbladder Disease
A growing number of otherwise healthy young women throughout the United States have filed a Yaz lawsuit or Yasmin lawsuit against Bayer Healthcare and their predecessor, Berlex Laboratories, containing allegations that:
- The Yasmin and Yaz warnings fail to adequately inform users and the medical community of the potential risks and dangers associated with the birth control pill.
- The risk of potential Yasmin / Yaz problems have not been adequately researched.
- The risk of serious side effects from Yaz and Yasmin are higher than with other contraceptives that are older and safer.
- Individuals taking Yaz or Yasmin require more monitoring.
- A recall of Yaz and Yasmin should have been issued after it became apparent from post-marketing reports of adverse events that they are an unreasonably dangerous drugs.
- The drug makers encouraged misuse and overuse of Yaz and Yasmin while minimizing or failing to disclose serious side effects in an effort to maximize profits.
- Yasmin and Yaz were designed, tested, manufactured, marketed, produced, distributed and advertised negligently and improperly
All lawsuits will be reviewed by a Yasmin / Yaz lawyer with no fees or expenses charged unless a recovery is obtained. To find out if you, a friend or family member may have a case, request a free consultation and claim evaluation.