Get the Car Accident Settlement You Deserve For Your Injury
Every day, individuals throughout Maryland, Washington, D.C., Virginia, Pennsylvania and the mid-Atlantic region suffer personal injuries in an automobile accident caused by a careless or reckless driver.
The auto accident lawyers at Saiontz & Kirk, P.A. can help you through the process and make sure that you obtain all of the insurance settlement benefits you are entitled to receive.
The insurance company will have adjusters, investigators and lawyers working to make sure that you get as little money as possible for your personal injury claim. The less money they pay you, the more profits the insurance company gets to keep. Having an experienced auto accident injury lawyer on your side will level the playing field.
For more than 40 years, the personal injury lawyers at Saiontz & Kirk, P.A. have helped make sure individuals are protected following an accident and obtain all of the auto insurance settlement benefits they are entitled to.
Before talking to the insurance company, request a free consultation and claim evaluation with our auto accident attorneys to learn about your rights.
Auto Accident Insurance Benefits
Following an auto accident, the lawyers at Saiontz & Kirk, P.A. can review the circumstances surrounding the crash and help make sure you understand about all of the insurance benefits available. If you decide to hire our law firm to handle your case, our attorneys and paralegals will take care of dealing with the insurance company so that you can take care of treating the injury you suffered in the auto crash.
While benefits may vary by state and different insurance policies, some of the automobile accident insurance coverage you may be entitled to receive include:
- Property Damage: Your car should be repaired properly or you should be paid the appropriate replacement cost
- Rental Car: While your car is being repaired, you may be entitled to a rental car
- PIP or MedPay: Medical payment coverage or “Personal Injury Protection” (PIP) is often available after an accidents to provide immediate money for lost income and medical bills. Certain deadlines and notice requirements may apply, so it is important to take steps to preserve your right to receive this money.
- Medical Care: You have the right to choose your own doctor and to obtain all of the medical treatment that you need, now and in the future
- Accident Injury Settlement: If the car accident is not your fault, you are entitled to compensation for your pain and suffering caused by the accident. There are no set formulas for calculating auto accident pain and suffering settlements, so it is important to have an experienced injury attorney on your side to negotiate with the insurance company.
No Win, No Fee Car Accident Attorneys
The auto accident attorneys at Saiontz & Kirk, P.A. handle all cases under a contingency fee agreement, which means that there are no out-of-pocket costs to hire our law firm and we receive no fee or expenses unless a settlement or financial recovery is obtained for your car accident injury.
For the past four decades, Saiontz & Kirk, P.A. has been one of the most recognized auto accident law firms in Maryland, Washington, D.C., Virginia, Pennsylvania and the entire mid-Atlantic. When dealing with our injury lawyers, insurance company adjusters know that our law firm has the resources and experience to hold them accountable.
If you, a friend or family member have suffered a car accident injury, contact our lawyers by completing the form on our website or call Saiontz & Kirk’s 24 hour toll free accident hotline at 1-800-522-0102. You will have the opportunity to review any questions or concerns you may have, and get one of our attorneys working on your side.